Rita is an Associate Professor at the University of the Philippines College of Fine Arts (UPCFA). Her participation in the 2000 Tokoname International Ceramic Arts Workshop in Japan honed her ceramic art practice; and in 2008, she propelled the founding of the UPCFA Ceramic Studio, where she continues to direct its programs.
She teaches Hand-Building Sculptural and Functional Classes as well as Hand-building Project-based Workshops.
1. No Cancellation Policy
Paid students can no longer cancel their registration in a workshop. Your slot, however, is transferable, only if the workshop has not started and may also be rescheduled on available published dates and schedules.
2. No Refund Policy
No refunds will be given should students be unavailable to complete the workshop for some reason.
3. Minimum Enrollment Requirement
A minimum of four students is required for a workshop schedule to push through. Should a workshop have less than four students enrolled, students may be requested to transfer to available workshop schedules, or the workshop may be rescheduled until the minimum enrollment requirement is reached. Payments shall be refunded if the workshop schedule is canceled.
Workshop Fee is inclusive of clay, glazing, and firing.
1. No cancellation but workshop participation is transferable before the workshop starts.
2. No refund for no-show participants or participants who lose their internet connection during the online workshop.
3. No make-up sessions will be conducted but Tahanan can send the Workshop Slide Deck for reference and/or Zoom recording upon request.
4. Works must be properly and securely packed and packaged before sending to Tahanan. Works damaged in transit will be considered a loss and Tahanan will not be held liable.
5. Tahanan will not be held liable for damaged works due to uneven drying and presence of air pockets.
6. Send your LEATHER HARD finished work to Tahanan on or before the 7th day after the workshop. Please coordinate with Tahanan before shipping your work.
7. Works that are not sent within the deadline will no longer be fired.
8. Fired works will be ready for pick-up by participants on or before a month after the deadline of submission of works.